Bamboo Shade Structures
These structures are perfect for keeping your guests cool in the heat and also adding an element of decoration. Using geometric patterns, and earthy tones, it will suit any event. Use the open version as a canopy over the dance floor, or in the market place. Use the closed in version as a healing/workshop space
Our structure features:
- Strong, thick bamboo sourced sustainably from our farm, which has been quality tested and UV treated.
- No ropes for a clean, trip free finish.
- 500kg rated shackles for high winds.
- Australian made high quality shade sails.
- Waterproof Cover & water proof walls.
- Netted walls to allow wind through.
- Natural flooring and seating.
- Low lying tables with cushions.
- Projector with screen.
- Artwork and decorations.
- Ropes are available if we are unable to pierce the ground
Shoot us n email if you are interested ~[O.o]~
~ Tranquil House of Chill ~
Tranquil House of Chill, is our portable pop up chill zone. Completely self reliant, it adds the prefect relaxed vibe to your event without interfering with the event programming
Depending on the location or the organisers wishes, it may also include:
- Our Tranquil Flames range of products.
- A matching Tranquil Sounds Stage that will feature psy chill, dub, reggae, psybient, glitch & downtempo producers & DJ's,
- A supervised fire twirling station, [with own Public Liability Insurance]
- a warm campfire
- a twilight cinema complete with outdoor beanbags.
At this stage we can only set up in South East & Central QLD due to transport and costs, although eventually the THC will be seen Australia wide. ~[O.o]~
~ Available for Hire ~
Whether you are simply after a geometric shade structure, for your dance floor or market place to increase the visual effect, or whether you need a chilled out, warm, sheltered and relaxing environment to balance out the overwhelming main arena, either way...
this is perfect for your next event!!!
*** Hire costs vary, so for a proper quote please email or call us.
0400 159 358
** See image below for basic dimensions. (Again these can vary)