- Lunar Eclipse - Psychedelic Sock Poi
Lunar Eclipse - Psychedelic Sock Poi
What makes these soooo good?
- Made with a super smooth high-grade nylon spandex to slide and stretch.
- 2 in 1 toy - Fabric Poi & Hackey Sack.
- Spandex allows a helpful buffer and spring effect for easier hyper loops, wraps and other similar moves.
- Side opening easily allows swapping with your own tennis ball, hackey sack or LED product to get them just how you like it.
- Hand Dyed using Australian made Eco Paints
- Comes with a unique hand made carry bag to help keep your balls protected
These Psychedelic Sock poi are all one of a kind designs. Never have the same flow prop as someone else, bright colourful, perfectly weighted and just the right amount of stretch..
Combine two sets to make a set of 'Gunslingers'
The perfect toy for beginners and pros alike.. juggle, hackey and poi. Fabric poi are by far the best type of poi to use. They are soft, they flow like crazy and they look amazing day and night.. Just swap out the hackey for a LED ball and away you go.
Each pair of Sock Poi is hand painted using Eco paints, which means everyone is different! With just the right amount of stretch to either slow down the flow or maintain a constant speed. With a range of different stylings, full colour or one-sided.
The bean bag / hackey sacks themselves have been sourced sustainably from a small community in Nepal and are made from Organic Hemp. Fair Trade practices were ensured.
Handmade Carry Bag included. See photo.
In a resting state, they are around 38cm / 15 inches. Once in motion, they can stretch out to 65cm depending on the force. Which means they are the perfect length for all ages. If purchasing for someone smaller, it is possible to tie a knot in the tops of each poi to either shorten or to create a single loop handle.
Fabric Poi are great for practicing, great for indoors, for young children or even just for dancing without worry. The soft design and bright colouring provide a safe and vibrant atmosphere.
High quality handmade fabric poi.
Bright colours, unique patterns.
Each one weighs 75 grams.